Make Improvements on a Tight Budget
Schneider Electric provides comprehensive, budget-neutral ways to reduce energy expenses and achieve better overall performance from your facilities. Our industry experts use the latest energy saving practices and technologies to upgrade aging equipment, reduce maintenance expenses, lower utility bills, and improve building performance – often reducing energy costs by up to 30 percent.
Schneider Electric can find hidden revenue in nearly any operating budget. It lies within the energy spend. We put that hidden revenue to work by implementing more efficient lighting, energy management systems, HVAC systems, water fixtures, boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and more.
Our experts often recommend one, several or all of the following areas for improvement:
- Maximize energy and utility efficiency measures
- Modernize technology and improve communications
- Update neglected, aging facilities and systems
- Educate and change behaviors that impact your budget and environment
- Key performance metrics to track such as resource consumption and GHG emissions
- Water conservation techniques
- Renewable energy investments
Together we can achieve substantial energy savings and convert those savings into assets such as up-to-date facilities, modern technology and compelling public programs that demonstrate financial stewardship and environmental responsibility.
Take a closer look at the markets we serve to see how our experts deliver a clear step by step strategy to reach your long-term goals.