Leverage Proposition 39 funding to accomplish more for your district
“In addition to simplifying the entire process, partnering with Schneider electric allowed us to directly address our most pressing energy efficiency problems through an integrated approach. We now have a full 5-year energy savings plan that will help maximize every Prop 39 dollar. “
Annie Bui, Associate Superintendent
Hacienda La Puente USD
Here’s how we can help your school district:
- Maximize energy savings and utility rebates
- Upgrade aging facilities and systems
- Address deferred maintenance
- Enhance technology
- Reduce operational expenses
- Engage students with energy conservation curriculum
- Boost public image with a tailored PR campaign
Read Prop 39 client success stories
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District utilized Prop 39 to create a 5-year Energy Expenditure Plan and realized savings of $800,000 a year to be re-invested in the classroom.
- Snowline Joint Unified School District leveraged Prop 39 to drive energy efficiency and sustainability to create Zero Net Energy Campuses and realized nearly $8 million in savings to pay for facility improvements.
Act now – don’t miss this opportunity!
Your Prop 39 dollars can go so much further than you ever thought possible. Working with the right partner can make a huge difference in achieving a long-term plan to successfully manage your school district’s infrastructure and facility assets. Let Schneider Electric help you optimize your energy spend and manage your Prop 39 program, so you can achieve your biggest goals.